A solar consultation will allow you to understand the cost and benefit of going solar. A solar proposal is included with costs and solar production estimates. This is a good first step when you are unsure and simply want objective information without the pressure from a sales person. This in depth analysis will guide you to your next steps.
Who can benefit from a solar consultation?
- Businesses & Homeowners: if you simply want to see the numbers and don’t want the persistent pressure from a sales guy this is a great first step.
- Contractors: If your clients are looking into solar we can run the analysis and get them the information they need to determine the costa and benefit. If they choose to move forward our design and owners representative service can help them save money and get exactly what they want. We are your expert.
- Government and Education: Get the analysis without the conflict ofinterest.
The feasibility study provides a detailed analysis which includes solar array design, solar production estimate with shading analysis, product selection/recommendation, budgetary pricing, rebate analysis, and lifetime pro-forma. With this information you will be equipped to make an informed decision and create a plan of action. We will share all of the facts and give an objective perspective on the feasibility of installing solar energy. Who can benefit from a Feasibility Study?
- Educational Institutions
A solar design service is geared toward the do-it-yourselfer and construction companies looking to provide solar to their clients. We will create and provide in depth buildable design packages and interconnection application support to keep the process simple.
Who will benefit from a Solar Design Service?
- Construction Companies: We can provide the design plans which will help your company obtain apples-to-apples bids from solar contractors. Your company may be able to provide a majority or all of the labor with your existing staff or subs. This can help you save money and in turn saves your client.
- Do it yourselfers: We also work with off-grid homeowners and small businesses interested in saving money. Building a solar project yourself is a fairly difficult and complex process, but can be doable with the right help.
If you have decided to go solar, our owner representation service can lead you through the process, saving you time and money. With this service we provide an analysis of your site, design an optimum solar system and provide drawings for bidding purposes. We will then help you choose several qualified contractors to bid your project.
When contractors compete in this manner you get an apples-to-apples comparison and competitive pricing. Together we can select a contractor, and JMC Solar will manage the installation to be sure you get what you pay for.
We can procure and deliver the products needed to make your project work. We use only the best solar manufacturers and distributors in the market and will work with you to choose the best materials at the best prices. Our process of procuring materials is transparent and precise. You will get what you want when you need it at the most competitive price.